Why doesn't the livestream player work in my browser?
If your streaming player isn't working, that means your browser blocks "insecure" content by default
Because the livestream from WHRV comes from an insecure server (http vs. https), your browser is deactivating the player in order to impose their security protocols on the site.
The player poses ZERO security risk, but this is how some browser providers have chosen to manage these things:
The solution is to whitelist the site within your browser:
- In the browser, click on the three vertical dots on the far (top) right side of the tool bar
- Click "Settings"
- In the sidebar, click "Privacy and Security"
- Click "Site Settings"
- At the bottom of the window, click "Additional content settings"
- At the bottom, click "Insecure content"
- Where it says "Allow," click "Add"
- In that field, enter this EXACTLY: [*.]hunteratsunrise.com