Each Sunday of March has been devoted to discovering new artists and this Sunday we continue our visits by artists who have never been on our show before with Rick Bozart of Va. Beach. Rick, who is originally from Florida, has played in the area for many years. He's currently working on recording an EP in addition to his many gigs around the area. Hope you can join us as Rick Bozart pays his first visit to Hunter At Sunrise this Sunday.
Yes, make sure you set your clocks forward an hour this Sunday so you don't miss the EverAfter Duo's first visit to Hunter At Sunrise. This March we truly have a theme going with a number of area artists who have not been on our show before. This Sunday it's the EverAfter Duo comprised of Stacie and Steve Stephens. Based in Chesapeake, they usually front a rocking cover band, but on our show this Sunday, they will be playing acoustic originals. So we hope you will join us as the EverAfter Duo pays its first visit to HunterAtSunrise this weekend.
Nick Wade will be our live guest this Sunday morning. Currently residing in York County, Nick is the principal songwriter for the Richmond band, Nesta...a band that blends reggae with elements of southern soul. Nick's own solo music incorporates Soul, Reggae, and Blues creating an easy listening sound for a Sunday morning. His diverse influences include Shannon Hoon, James Taylor and Lightnin' Hopkins. Hope you can join us for this special live acoustic session this Sunday morning as Nick Wade visits Hunter at Sunrise for the first time.
The Hunts of Chesapeake are releasing their brand new album this week and they'll be performing songs from it on Hunter At Sunrise this Sunday. This will be the third visit to the show for the family band which we've seen grow up over the last few years. It'll be good to catch up because we're sure a lot has changed. We are so pleased they have chosen to debut their second full length record, Darlin', Oh Darlin, on our program. Hope you can tune in this Sunday morning as the Hunts return to Hunter At Sunrise. For more about the Hunts, click HERE.
Yes, they have each been on Hunter At Sunrise as solo artists many times, but this Sunday they will appear together for an acoustic session for the first time. We are so happy to welcome Singer/Songwriter Dustin Furlow, who just released a new EP, and guitarist extraordinaire, Matt Thomas, still riding high from the release of last year's disc, Man on the Moon. It's going to be a very special presentation this Sunday...hope you can join us. For more about Dustin Furlow, click HERE. For more about Matt Thomas, click HERE.
The Hobo Mariners are just what their name suggests, a couple who perform original music while making their home aboard a boat. They've been playing at venues and open mikes in the area for the last year or so after arriving here from North Carolina. Currently their boat is moared in Hampton. They have written a majority of their songs, which lean toward an acoustic rockabilly sound. Hope you can join us this Sunday as the Hobo Mariners pay their first visit to Hunter At Sunrise.
This past week Vaughn Deel and Big Pink Music celebrated 7 years of Open Mikes at Victorian Station in Phoebus. To celebrate this milestone, Vaughn will return to Hunter At Sunrise Sunday for a live acoustic session. Vaughn, a longtime singer/songwriter here in the area, has been the guiding force in revealing some of the great live artists who now are often nominated in the VEER awards, which will be announced this month. Hope you will join us for this very special live acoustic session when Vaughn Deel visits Hunter At Sunrise.
Yes, it is that time of year again...the Big V is right around the corner. And to help us get ready for it, we welcome back Skye Zentz and her ukulele of love. Skye, a native of Norfolk, always has something going on for Valentine's, so join us this Sunday as we catch up with Skye Zentz on Hunter At Sunrise. For more about Skye Zentz, click HERE.
It has been years since Thelma Peterson has graced our show. So we are very excited about her visit this Sunday on the heals of the release of her new album, The Pull of the Moon. Originally from Norfolk, Thelma now resides on the Eastern Shore where she paints and writes songs that reflect the Shore's continuing connection to the Bay and the Sea. Hope you can tune in for this special live acoustic session with Thelma Peterson. For more about Thelma Peterson on Facebook, click HERE.
More Articles ...
- We're Thinking Warm Thoughts on Hunter At Sunrise as The Band, Of Zion, Visits
- Top Played Albums on Hunter At Sunrise in 2017 (In No Particular Order)
- Hunter At Sunrise Winds Down 2017 In a Big Way As Seth Stainback Returns to the Program
- Happy Holidays from Hunter At Sunrise!
- Hunter At Sunrise Welcomes Luca Burgalassi For His First Visit This Sunday Morning
- Master Guitarist Tommy Emmanuel Returns to Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday Morning
- Hunter At Sunrise Welcomes Back James Lee Stanley For Yet Another Lively Acoustic Session
- Hunter At Sunrise Has Not One, but Two Very Special Guests This Coming Sunday Morning
- Hunter At Sunrise to Give Away Tickets to The Tommy Emmanuel/David Grisman Show This Weekend
- Hunter At Sunrise is Back This Sunday Morning as Roy and The Moats Dogs Visit the Program
- His Album is Finally Here And Roy Moats and His Son Zach are Debuting It on Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Hunter At Sunrise Programming Alert
- After a Little Delay Mimsey MacCormack Pays her First Visit to Hunter At Sunrise this Sunday Morning
- Norfolk's Dustin Furlow is Smiling. We'll Find Out Why this Sunday Morning on Hunter At Sunrise
- Hunter At Sunrise Has You Covered This Sunday
- We Welcome Virginia Beach's Jesse Chong back to Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday Morning
- Norfolk's Skye Zentz Has A Lot Going On and She's On Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday Morning
- Hunter At Sunrise Announces the Return of Annie Johnson To The Program This Sunday Morning
- Who We Are Not Returns to Hunter At Sunrise For a Live Acoustic Session Sunday Morning
- Who Will Be Our Next Guest on Hunter At Sunrise?