That's right, Hunter At Sunrise has tickets to give away to the show, "Rain, A Tribute to the Beatles" at the Sandler Center on April 12th. We will be giving away a pair of tickets to the concert every Sunday leading up to the show starting this Sunday. Make sure you like the Hunter At Sunrise Facebook page because that is a big part of how you win. As always thanks for your support of Hunter At Sunrise and live music in Hampton Roads.
The Sea Level Singer Songwriter Festival is right around the corner. It's March 31st and April 1st this year and for it's 10th Anniversary, it will feature the musical families of Hampton Roads. One of those families is headed by our guest this Sunday Bobby Blackhat Walters, one of the great blues artists in the area. Bobby and his daughter Akeylah will visit the show with guitarist Tom Euler to play songs and talk about their participation in the upcoming festival. We hope you can join us for this very special live acoustic session as Bobby and Akeylah Walters return to Hunter At Sunrise. For more about the Sea Level Singer-Songwriter Festival, click HERE.
Olivia Dyer is a very busy woman. She writes music constantly even on the heels of releasing her second full length album in January. The new record, Time & Age, was recorded in Boone, North Carolina and is a very introspective work which contemplates how quickly life is passing. Olivia will pay her first visit to Hunter At Sunrise this Sunday to talk about the new disc and her efforts to produce a third one. For more about Olivia Dyer, click HERE.
Amos Lee, whose albums we have featured so many times and who even visited the show for an acoustic session, will be here at the Sandler Center in Va. Beach this coming Saturday night. And we are so excited to have pairs of tickets to give away on this Sunday's show. There is a small catch of course. You have to like or have liked our Facebook page...once you have done that, your chances are great you may be attending this cool concert courtesy of Hunter At Sunrise. If you have liked the page, being listening for instructions how you can win the tickets. For more about Amos Lee, click HERE.
Mark Rogers was supposed to be on our show two weeks ago, but the tragedy in Virginia Beach got in the way. We're so happy he has been patient with us and now with a brand new record called Laying it Down released, he will pay another visit to Hunter At Sunrise this Sunday. Mark not only performs solo but he now has an accomplished band backing him. They've been playing many venues in the area as well as Richmond and DC. Hope you can tune in for this special live acoustic session of orginial music as we welcome Mark Rogers this Sunday. For more about Mark Rogers click HERE.
If a huge snow storm doesn't hit, you can look for another great live acoustic session this Sunday morning. Mark Rogers of Williamsburg will pay his first visit to Hunter At Sunrise. Mark frequents many of the open mikes on the Peninsula and now is releasing a new EP called Rearranged. Hope you can tune in for this special live acoustic session of orginial music as we welcome Mark Rogers this Sunday.
Lowland Hum has been one of the most prolific alt-acoustic acts in the country in the last two years. Earlier this year they released their fourth album, Glyphonic, the follow up to the critically acclaimed, Thin. We were so pleased to have them on the show the week of that 2017 release and now we're so glad to welcome them back. Lowland Hum is the project of husband-wife team, Daniel and Lauren Goans. They are originally from North Carolina but are now based in Charlottesville. They are big supporters of "Quiet Music". After this weekend's show, we think you will be too. Hope you will join us for this very special acoustic session this Sunday morning as Lowland Hum returns to Hunter At Sunrise. For more about Lowland Hum, click HERE.
Maybe you've heard their new album Turn Styles on Hunter At Sunrise...now Nova Scotia's Naming the Twins plays a live acoustic session on Hunter At Sunrise this Sunday. Naming the Twins is the harmonizing couple of Robbie Smith and Kathleen Glauser and are here to play an intimate show at the Victorian Station in Phoebus this Saturday. No doubt they will be sharing tracks from their new disc on our show this Sunday. Hope you will join us as we discover the music of Naming The Twins on Hunter At Sunrise this weekend. For more about Naming The Twins, click HERE.
Hunter At Sunrise is always in discovery mode with an eye to introducing new and emerging artists to Hampton Roads. This Sunday is no different as we welcome for the first time Emily Gaines to the show. Emily, who is only 18, is from Mathews County, Va. A resident now of West Point, she's been writing and playing music ever since she was 10. Hope you can join us for this very special live acoustic session this Sunday morning.
More Articles ...
- Hunter At Sunrise is Happy to Welcome Back Kevin Blatnik with Mike Glass This Sunday Morning
- Hunter At Sunrise Goes On The Road To Showcase 3 Of the Area's Greatest Artists This Sunday
- Long Time Hampton Roads Singer-Songwriter Amy Ferebee Returns to Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Logan Vath Returns to Hunter At Sunrise
- Thanks for the Nomination!
- We are back to live shows this weekend as The People Collection visits Hunter At Sunrise
- It's Still The New Year And Our Guest is Still a New Artist..James Wright Pays His First Visit to Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Happy New Year from Hunter At Sunrise...Here is Our List of Notable Albums from 2016
- Singer/Songwriter/Actor Chris Van Cleave Makes His First Visit to Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Recording Artists Catie Curtis and Maia Sharp Return to Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Hunter At Sunrise says Happy New Year with Recording Artists Maia Sharp and Catie Curtis
- Ron Fetner Shares His Bluehouse Project With Us on Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Mike Lawson Has A New Album And an Acoustic Session on Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Narissa Bond is Our Guest on Hunter At Sunrise This Weekend
- Hunter At Sunrise Presents the 757 Hour This Sunday Morning
- Hunter At Sunrise Survives The Big Storm
- Hunter At Sunrise Takes a Short Break to Wave at Hurricane Matthew
- Karl Werne Is Our Guest on Hunter At Sunrise This Sunday
- Local Guitar Master Matt Thomas pays another visit to Hunter At Sunrise this Sunday morning
- Local Guitar Wizard Matt Thomas Pays Another Visit to Hunter At Sunrise